The synergistic combination of creatine and ribose found in ATP Evolution help saturate and increase normal levels of these compounds found in the body, leading to increased rates of ATP resynthesis and ultimately help keep you training, stronger and longer. Research has shown that creatine and ribose supplementation can:
- Enhance ATP preservation and recovery
- Improve maximal strength
- Supercharge anaerobic power
- Volumize cells and boost muscle size
- Speed muscle recovery and reduce fatigue
- Amplify energy
- Facilitate muscular endurance
- Increase fat free mass
- Help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions
ATP Evolution’s 2-prong approach to increasing ATP levels within muscle in truly revolutionary. First, it uses ribose, a building block of ATP, to increase the amount of ATP within muscle tissue. Second, it saturates the muscle tissue with creatine which helps to recycle ATP at a quicker rate. This 2-prong approach of increasing ATP levels and recycling ATP quicker is the secret to supercharging muscle energy levels. Next let’s take a more in depth look at both ingredients that make NutraBio ATP Evolution the most advanced creatine cocktail on the market.
Time tested and research proven, creatine is an amino acid derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner.
A Creatine Matrix that supersaturates creatine muscle stores.
As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body’s internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass. Due to the fact that our creatine stores are not fully saturated under normal circumstances, supplemental creatine represents a unique opportunity to optimize intracellular reserves, thus promoting an accelerated rate of ATP resynthesis and allowing high intensity work to be sustained for greater durations.
d-Ribose – the Backbone of ATP Replenishment.
Creatine’s counterpart in ATP Evolution, ribose, is a naturally occurring sugar that forms the backbone of ATP. During intense exercise, large amounts of ATP are depleted in heart and skeletal muscle cells which can lead to fatigue, lower reps and premature failure in your workouts. Ribose is used by the body to synthesize ATP, nucleic acids, and glycogen and is essential in helping the body restore ATP levels during strenuous exercise.
Unfortunately, there is no food source that increases the body’s d-ribose level. However, research shows that supplementing with d-Ribose can boost ATP production in both fast- and slow-twitch muscles by as much as 400%. Research has also shown that supplementing with d-ribose can increase gains maximum total reps by 30% in just 4 weeks as compared to only 7% when not supplementing with d-ribose.
NutraBio’s Uncompromising Commitment to Results.
ATP Evolution represents a commitment to quality NutraBio made when we opened our doors 20 years ago. This commitment involves using only the highest quality ingredients backed by research, effective clinical doses, and no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients or other potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives. Although the industry makes it seems like this is a new trend; the fact is NutraBio pioneered these concepts well over a decade ago. For us, it has never been a question of when a good time to start being honest is. We have always been the innovators, not the imitators.
This innovation is reflected in what we believe is the most advanced creatine formula on the market today. ATP Evolution is a pure, effective supplement that combines the ergogenic benefits of creatine in combination with the energy boosting effects of ribose in order to accelerate ATP resynthesis. The result is explosive workouts, quick gains in muscle strength and size, and shorter recovery periods.
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (3500 mg) & CREATINE MAGNAPOWER (3500 mg)
- Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body’s internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.
- As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
- Creatine has been proven to increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance.
- Creatine may also help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions
- Emerging research suggest creatine may provide cognitive and overall brain health benefits.
- Creatine MagnaPower (magnesium creatine chelate) is more soluble than creatine monohydrate and in theory should absorb better; requiring a lower dose to achieve the same ergogenic benefits as creatine monohydrate. This form of creatine can also protect the creatine from destruction in the digestive tract and make higher quantities of the physiologically active form of creatine available to the muscle cells.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
RIBOSE (5000 MG)
- Ribose is a natural sugar that supports energy production, mitochondrial function, and decreases fatigue.
- It is needed to form certain vitamins, DNA and RNA, and most importantly adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Ribose helps recoup lost energy and may minimize the negative physiological consequences of energy depletion from intense exercise.
- In a four-week study involving recreational body builders, ribose was given to determine its effect on body composition and exercise performance. While there was no difference in pre/post exercise body composition between the ribose and placebo groups, the ribose group showed significantly greater gains in both muscle strength and endurance. Ribose supplementation has also been shown to increase exercise tolerance and performance with decreased muscle stiffness, pain, and fatigue.
ATP Evolution FAQs
What is the best way to take ATP Evolution?
- Mix one serving of ATP Evolution into at least 16 ounces of water or your favorite beverage and drink within 15 minutes. Consume one to two servings per day. For best results, use this product as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
I heard that creatine can cause kidney problems and cause cramping. Is that true?
- Absolutely not. Creatine is the most studied and effective supplement ever…period. Over 500 studies have been done on creatine and nonehave been shown to cause any adverse side effects. However, you should expect to see big improvement in strength, power, and endurance after taking creatine?
Are there any downsides to supplementing with creatine?
- If you consider it a downside, creatine supplementation can lead to weight gain in the form of higher water retention and increases in lean muscle mass. To avoid this and still get the ergogenic benefits of creatine take .03 grams per kilogram body weight daily instead of the 5 gram recommended dose.
What’s the deal with magnesium creatine chelate? I heard nothing is as good creatine monohydrate.
- While there is no doubt various other forms of creatine are more of marketing gimmic than anything else; magnesium creatine chelate has been directly compared to creatine monohydrate in scientific research and has shown to be at least as effective as equivalent doses of monohydrate, and potentially more effective at increasing intracellular water concentrations.
What is ATP again and what does it do?
- Adenosine Tri-phosphate (ATP) is the body’s energy currency that is required for all cellular functions including muscular contractions, DNA synthesis, and protein synthesis. Additionally, ATP needs to be regenerated at a rapid rate in order for intense exercise to continue without fatiguing prematurely. Without ATP life is not possible