Mass Amino Acids
- Supplement Facts:
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets Servings Per Container: 125
- Amount Per Serving: Calories 20
- Protein 4g
- Sodium 70mg
- Mass Amino Hydrolysate Blend 5000mg
- (Pancreatic Digest Of Casein, Whey Protein, Lysine Hydrochloride, Milk Protein Hydrolysate)
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid
- Directions: Take 4 tablets daily with a meal.
For maximum results:
Take 1 tablet per 10 lb of body weight per day. Divide your daily allotment of tablets into smaller doses.
Take each dose with meals and while working out.
Example: A 180-lb athlete would take 18 tablets per day. This allotment might be divided into 4 tablets with each of 3 meals (12 tablets total) plus 6 tablets while working out.
In the early 80’s, articles touting the effectiveness of amino acids started appearing in almost every issue of the various bodybuilding magazines. Numerous supplement companies came out with their special amino formula. Nearly all promised a quick and easy solution to rapid muscle growth. Bodybuilders responded with enthusiasm. By the end of 1989, more than twenty-five various brands could be found in Health Food Stores, Gyms, and magazine advertisements.
Today, we see very few articles and advertisements praising the effectiveness of various amino formulations. The latest research, however, has confirmed in large part what was being said in the
Why have amino acid formulations been virtually abandoned in the “90”s for all but contest preparation? Because there are very few products on the market that actually emulate the formulations used in the research. A quality protein hydrolysate must be produced from at least one of the following sources: Egg Albumin (Egg White), Casein (Milk Protein), or Lactalbumin (Whey Protein). In most cases this has not been a problem.
Amino Nitrogen Total Nitrogen ratio
To provide the benefits listed above a product must be a true hydrolysate, readily available for your body to use. The scientific measure used to determine this is the amount of nitrogen found in the tablet. This profile is referred to as Amino Nitrogen/Total Nitrogen rating. The Amino/Nitrogen/Total Nitrogen ratio is the key to determining how good your amino tablet or capsule really is. It is also the reason that your amino has not lived up to your expectations, regardless of the number of milligrams it provides.
Is your supplement a true hydrolysate?
- Only protein hydrolysates yielding an Amino Nitrogen/Total Nitrogen rating of 30% or higher should be considered, anything less is basically intact protein requiring substantial digestion by the body, negating the effects of a true hydrolysate.
- Pancreatin, the enzyme used in the hydrolyzation process, mimics the digestive action of the human body. This results in a repugnant odor and strong taste in the true hydrolysate.
- To check the quality of a protein hydrolysate whether in powder or tablet form, if it tastes sweet or almost pleasant, be suspicious!
Are protein hydrolysates really worth it?
Heck, yeah! One of the most hyped products of the “90”s is hydrolyzed whey protein. In every magazine, every health food store, and at every gym you’ll see these products. Almost every new product and even reformulations of old products are being heavily marketed to emphasize the advantages of using protein hydrolysates. The exact same research that was stated in the header of this article is now being used to promote these newer products.
Remember, it is the hydrolyzation process that really makes a quality peptide bond amino product twice as effective for muscle growth than ordinary protein powder. A quality hydrolyzed protein product whether in tablet or powder form should reflect a high Amino Nitrogen/Total Nitrogen rating. The industry average is in the 10-15% range. This is not going to work for you unless you are genetically superior in digesting, assimilating, and utilizing protein for tissue repair. To be worth your time and money you should look for a product that is at least in the 30-40% range and then use enough of it to see results.
How’s This Work In The Real World?
We’ve had excellent results using Beverly International’s Mass Amino Acid Tablets with drugfree bodybuilders looking for increased lean body mass and enhanced recovery from high intensity training. Mass has an Amino Nitrogen/Total Nitrogen rating of 49.6%, the highest we’ve found and more than triple the industry average. We recommend a minimum of one tablet per ten pounds of bodyweight.
To maximize your body’s nitrogen balance and retention take four tablets with each of four – five meals daily. Most of the champion athletes who visit the Beverly International Nutrition Center take Mass tablets along with Ultra 40 liver tablets year round for added lean mass gains.
What Mass Aminos contains
Would you consider it a success if you gained 8 pounds of lean mass in only 16 weeks?
How about if your body fat decreased over the same period of time?
What if you experienced these major changes to your physique by making one very minor change -specifically, swallowing a few tablets with water a few times each day?
This may be the RAREST formula of its kind.
Gaining 8 pounds of lean mass –muscle mass– in 16 weeks is certainly possible with MASS Amino Acid Tablets. In fact, “No Nonsense” bodybuilders like you have gained as much or more in a mere 6 weeks simply by adding this product to their supplement stack. Countless BI customers, including drug-free competitive bodybuilders and personal trainers, regard MASS Aminos as a
must have staple in any serious supplement program.
A National Physique Committee (NPC) vice-chairman recently used MASS Aminos while reducing his body fat down to a sliced 2.8% in preparation for a competition in which he won his class. He says that this BI product provides the “best bang for the buck” of anything on the market, period. It helped him fight off the “catabolic storm” that might have otherwise wasted away his hard-earned muscle mass as he recovered from a broken neck in the hospital.
A typical gym membership could easily set you back $400. Yet even the most devoted individual should consider himself lucky to gain 3 or 4 pounds of lean muscle mass in a year. That’s an economically damaging $100-$133 per pound of muscle.
Compare those prices with one devoted BI customer who used a single bottle of MASS Aminos to gain 5 pounds mass. (His strength also went up by 5-10 pounds on every lift.) That’s only $9.99 per pound of mass –mass that he can continue to build on for year after year. Though this customer’s success story may be
exceptional for regular non-bodybuilding individuals, there are numerous others like him who have made equally or even more outstanding gains in muscle mass, reductions in body fat and increases in performance.
- Here are a dozen more reasons why MASS Aminos is one of BI’s most popular investments and so difficult to keep in stock!
- 1.–Exclusive, custom formulation: MASS Aminos is a custom formulation manufactured exclusively for BI. You cannot find it anywhere else. The formula was developed by BI’s research and development team at its head office in Cold Spring, KY. Manufacturing the formula requires the efforts of multiple ingredients suppliers working in concert with 2 technologically advanced manufacturing laboratories.
- 2.–Rare ingredient profile: In terms of quantity, the leading ingredient in MASS Aminos is its partial hydrolysate of casein. It is also the anabolic star of the show and by far the most expensive ingredient to produce. Ads and labels for protein supplements often call out whey protein hydrolysate as their “most expensive” ingredient. Ironically, a partial hydrolysate of casein like BI’s can cost twice as a whey protein hydrolysate, if not more. The cost of BI’s partial hydrolysate of casein and its unusual anabolic behaviors arises from the complex, proprietary process used to manufacture it. Consumers will not find a supplement containing an ingredient with identical properties anywhere else.
- 3.–Scientifically based: Peptide-bound amino acids (PBAAs) like those found in MASS Aminos have been shown to be absorbed faster, and increase nitrogen retention as much as 16 times compared to a mixture of free amino acids and nearly twice as much as regular food. In bodybuilding terms, this means 2-16 times the potential gains.
- 4.–A high AN/TN ratio: The amino nitrogen to total nitrogen (AN/TN) ratio of the partial hydrolysate of casein in MASS Aminos is at least 0.31. This value exceeds that of other products by as much as 500%. It also meets the FDA’s specific requirements for what is referred to as a
partially hydrolyzed protein.Some companies claim that their protein supplements have an AN/TN ratio of
no less than 0.05. However, industry experts suggest that a minimum of 0.30 may be required before consumers will notice results.
- 5.–Extensively hydrolyzed:
Hydro, short for
hydrolysisis a popular buzzword in the sports nutrition marketplace. The term is often applied to hydrolyzed whey protein supplements. Consumers are typically left wondering how
hydrolyzedthese products really are. The reality is that the whey in some of them may be as little as 1% hydrolyzed -too low to produce a difference that you will notice. In contrast, the casein in MASS Aminos has been subject to extensive, tightly controlled hydrolysis.
- 6.–Guaranteed content of small PBAAs, up to 60-80% di- and tripeptides: PBAAs in the form of di- and tripeptides are ideal for fast absorption and retention of nitrogen. Tests confirm that the partial hydrolysate of casein in MASS Aminos contains a wide assortment of PBAAs ranging from di- and tripeptides (up to 60-80%) to peptides of 4-8 amino acid residues, as well as some free amino acids and intact proteins.
- 7.–Dual Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Effects: The intact protein molecules in MASS Aminos, being more slowly absorbed, provide consumers with longer-term anti-catabolic benefits, whereas the small PBAAs are principally
high-speed anabolicin nature.
- 8.–Banned-substance-free manufacturers: Athletes and their coaches can have peace of mind knowing that the MASS Aminos manufacturing labs are free of banned substances.
- 9.–Convenient & Flexible: Because it consists of tablets, MASS Aminos can be taken anywhere, at any time. Its flexible formula is also suitable for an endless variety of bodybuilding applications.
- 10.– Cost-effective: With a retail price as low as 8 cents per tablet, MASS Aminos is a highly cost-effective supplement to the diet and training.
- 11.– Backed by real-world use: BI consistently receives testimonials from athletes of all ages and backgrounds who have experienced outstanding gains in muscle mass, reductions in body fat and increases in performance simply by adding MASS Aminos to their diet and training. Legitimate, convincing testimonials like these are very difficult to find in the sports nutrition marketplace.
- 12.–Lysine Hydrochloride: Lysine is a dietarily essential amino acid whose main role is as a substrate in tissue protein synthesis. When MASS Aminos was first developed, lysine was considered a growth enhancing, or anabolic, agent. With so many satisfied customers, BI continues to put it in the formula to this day.
As tough as MASS Aminos is to keep in stock, we’re not going to exaggerate the risk of running out. What we do want to emphasize, however, is that the longer you delay your purchase, the longer you delay the possibility of gains –transformations of lean muscle mass and performance that can be as exceptionally fulfilling as they are economically friendly. Adding a bottle or two to your cart is the next step to turning this possibility into reality.
There are no reviews yet.