We have created the perfect formula for male performance in a simple, easy to take pill. No more messy powders to get the perfect scientific dose and no more underdosed proprietary blends. Just three pills a day and BOOM, it will be the most effective supplement you have ever tried. We guarantee it! THERE IS NO NEED TO CYCLE INSURGENT.
This is a 100% transparent formula, we don’t hide anything and it is all backed by science! PrimaVie™ is a powerhouse ingredient scientifically prove to:
- SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE TOTAL AND FREE TESTOSTERONE!
- Support male sexual health
- Mitochondrial energy booster
- Increase exercise endurance and overall fitness level
- Up-regulate steroidogenic genes (Patent Pending)
- Up-regulate genes for collagen synthesis (Patent Pending)
- Improve the bioavailability of CoQ10
- Supports healthy hsCRP levels (high levels of hs-CRP in otherwise healthy individuals have been found to be predictive of an increased risk of a future heart attack, stroke, sudden cardiac death, and/or peripheral arterial disease)
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate is a MUST-HAVE in an effective testosterone boosting. Long used for its effects on fat loss, LCLT improves androgen receptor activity to enhance hormonal response, and has been scientifically proven to assist in recovery from strenuous exercise.
Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1 has profound aphrodisiac effects and can also increase sperm production and may directly act to increase the quality and frequency of erections. Eurycoma is associated with both a delay in ejaculation as well as pro-erectile properties. Eurycoma acts as a anti-estrogen and actually has been shown to have a similar potency to the prescription drug Tamoxifen.
ALL ABOUT INSURGENT
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is a phenomenal ingredient for athletes, but especially male athletes. In addition to its ability to increase blood flow and reduce muscle damage and soreness following intense exercise, LCLT also enhances androgen receptor density. What this means is that your androgens, such as testosterone, work more efficiently, helping you get more gains from your training. To cap it off, LCLT also improves sperm motility.
PrimeVie is a premium-grade shilajit extract developed by Natreon, Inc. It’s been used for centuries in Ayurveda as a natural energy booster and pro-sexual health compound. While it’s typically prized for its ability to enhance the bioavailability of other compounds in supplements, shilajit also has a remarkable effect on your testosterone levels.
Recent research into the Ayurvedic staple shows it can successfully increase testosterone secretion and stimulation. Additional studies found the plant enhanced muscle pliability and its ability to repair itself following damage or stress.
Spilanthes Acmella is another foundational component of Ayurveda traditionally used for its analgesic (pain-relieving) and aphrodisiac properties.[6,7] The plant is rife with numerous bioactive compounds, but the one that’s really doing the testosterone boosting work is Spilanthol. Research demonstrates subjects consuming the extract experienced greater production of testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). A few other bonus benefits attributed to Spilanthes supplementation include increased sexuality and nitric oxide levels, which can aid your bedtime performance.
Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack) is a proven aphrodisiac used for thousands of years. The potent plant has been well-documented to optimize hormone regulation, enhance erection quality, and even delay ejaculation.[9,10,11] Longjack also improves and exerts some anti-estrogen effects ensuring your body is always in hormonal equilibrium.[12,13]
1. Kraemer WJ, Spiering BA, Volek JS, et al. Androgenic responses to resistance exercise: effects of feeding and L-carnitine. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006;38(7):1288-1296. doi:10.1249/01.mss.0000227314.85728.35.
2. Aliabadi E, Soleimani Mehranjani M, Borzoei Z, Talaei-Khozani T, Mirkhani H, Tabesh H. Effects of L-carnitine and L-acetyl-carnitine on testicular sperm motility and chromatin quality. Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2012;10(2):77-82.
3. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, French DN, et al. The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation on hormonal responses to resistance exercise and recovery. J strength Cond Res. 2003;17(3):455-462.
4. Pandit, S., Biswas, S., Jana, U., De, R. K., Mukhopadhyay, S. C. and Biswas, T. K. (2016), Clinical evaluation of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers. Andrologia, 48: 570–575. doi:10.1111/and.12482.
5. Das Amitava, Datta Soma, Rhea Brian, Sinha Mithun, Veeraragavan Muruganandam, Gordillo Gayle, and Roy Sashwati. The Human Skeletal Muscle Transcriptome in Response to Oral Shilajit Supplementation. Journal of Medicinal Food. July 2016, 19(7): 701-709. doi:10.1089/jmf.2016.0010.
6. Boonen J; “LC-MS profiling of N-alkylamides in Spilanthes acmella extract and the transmucosal behaviour of its main bio-active spilanthol”; J Pharm Biomed Anal; 2010 Nov 2; 53(3):243-9
7. Ramsewak RS e; “Bioactive N-isobutylamides from the flower buds of Spilanthes acmella”; Phytochemistry; 1999 Jul; 51(6):729-32
8. Sharma, V, et al; “Spilanthes acmella ethanolic flower extract: LC-MS alkylamide profiling and its effects on sexual behavior in male rats”; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Dr. H.S. Gour University; 2011;
9. Joint Conference of BASEM and BASES. British Journal of Sports Medicine 2003;37:464-470.
10. Shaiful Bahari Ismail, Wan Mohd Zahiruddin Wan Mohammad, Annie George, Nik Hazlina Nik Hussain, Zatul Mufiza Musthapa Kamal, and Eckehard Liske, “Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 429268, 10 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/429268
11. Bin Mohd Tambi MI, Imran MK. Eurycoma longifolia Jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. Asian J Androl. 2010;12(3):376-380. doi:10.1038/aja.2010.7.
12. Teh C-H, Abdulghani M, Morita H, Shiro M, Hussin AH, Chan K-L. Comparative X-ray and conformational analysis of a new crystal of 13alpha,21-dihydroeurycomanone with eurycomanone from Eurycoma longifolia and their anti-estrogenic activity using the uterotrophic assay. Planta Med. 2011;77(2):128-132. doi:10.1055/s-0030-1250159.
13. Low B-S, Choi S-B, Abdul Wahab H, Das PK, Chan K-L. Eurycomanone, the major quassinoid in Eurycoma longifolia root extract increases spermatogenesis by inhibiting the activity of phosphodiesterase and aromatase in steroidogenesis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013;149(1):201-207. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.06.023.