Growth Hormone is responsible for a list of things longer than the Monday morning line at Star Bucks, but the key here is the responsibility for mobilizing fatty acids from the adipose tissue, stimulating your body to build lean muscle tissue, and improving your immune functions. Old Mother Nature could have at least waited till we hit 30!!!! After all you like most of us, probably still had clothing that wasn’t out of style yet… it’s just not fair is it?
Then, the more birthdays we have the worse it gets. If you’ve found yourself stalled in your efforts to lose a little fat, or if you totally understand the “switched behind” analogy, Beverly is here to help counteract old Mom Nature with some good news.
GH FACTOR Advanced Competition Formula
Will Give Mother Nature A Swift Kick In the
You Know What!
GH FACTOR is ideal for anyone who’s hit a fat loss plateau or for the competitor trying to eliminate stubborn fat areas. Research has shown that the components of GH Factor – Arginine Pyroglutamate and Lysine Monohydrochloride when taken on an empty stomach can increase biologically active growth hormone levels! GH Factor promotes better growth hormone release for accelerated fat loss, recovery and sparing of lean muscle tissue.
- GH Factor may help:
- Improve circulation
- Lower blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Improve immune system
- Increase mental acuity
- Reduce harmful effects of aging
- Here’s are Ways You Can Use GH Factor To Counteract Mother Nature!
- 1. Taking 6 on arising and 6 before bed enhances the body’s natural GH production.
- 2. It also functions as a cell volumnizer, expediting delivery of nutrients into the cell.
(This is why it’s often recommended to take it as part of a fat burning stack with
Lean Out and Energy Reserve before meals).
- 3. Taken before training (or around 45 min. before competing) it enhances both pump and
natural GH response – especially when combined with Muscle Synergy.
- 4. General health and fat loss benefits: 2 capsules, three times daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes prior to meals, weight training or cardio).