When you’re attacking the weights with everything you’ve got there’s no feeling more satisfying than an extreme pump in the working muscles. An excellent muscle pump can transform your physique right before your eyes, forcing your muscles to look FULL AS F*CK. There’s more than just a visual benefit to a great pump because the extreme increase in blood flow carries needed nutrients and oxygen to your working muscles so you can perform at your best all workout long.
Of course, many bodybuilders and athletes search the market for the most extreme pump enhancing product they can find. Full As F*ck is the product you want if you want the ultimate pump enhancer. Full As F*ck gives you fully disclosed, mega doses of nitric oxide and cell volume enhancing ingredients all designed to ramp up N.O. production and fill your muscles with water for the ultimate pump experience.
L-Citrulline – 4 Grams
We’re not talking about Citrulline Malate here; we’re talking about pure L-Citrulline. Many of those other pump products combine Citrulline with Malic Acid. If you take a closer look, you’ll see that Malic Acid tends to make up most of the total Citrulline content of this product. Citrulline is an essential part of this active ingredient lineup because it converts to Arginine in the liver and promotes longer-lasting, more intense pumps than Arginine itself.(1) FULL AS F*CK contains 100% pure L-Citrulline in a very generous 4-gram dose.
L-Taurine – 2 Grams
Taurine seems to be in quite a few supplements lately, almost always pre-workouts and energy drinks. Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid found predominantly in the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles of the body. Taurine reduces the nerve impulses in the brain that increase blood pressure, thereby reducing resistance to blood flow. Additionally, Taurine acts to increase muscle cell volume by helping to draw water into the muscles.(2)
AgmaMax™Agmatine Sulfate – 1 Gram
If you want to talk about getting a great pump, one of the first ingredients you’ll take a look at is Agmatine Sulfate. This powerful ingredient is generally considered to be one of the more effective pump producers on the market. Agmatine is derived from Arginine and can promote powerful, long-lasting pumps by extending the effects of Arginine.(3)
Glycerol Monostearate – 1 Gram
Glycerol Monostearate increases muscle cell volume by binding with and pulling water into the muscles for dramatically increased muscle cell volume. Also, Glycerol improves hydration and increases levels of endurance.(4)
Dan-Shen Extract – 650 mg
Also known as Red Sage, Dan Shen has been shown too dramatically increase blood flow which means a better pump and better nutrient delivery.(5)
Beet Root Powder – 500 mg
Research has indicated that Beet Root increases blood flow because of the high levels of nitrates it contains. Additionally, Beet Root improves exercise performance and lowers levels of fatigue.(6)
L-Norvaline – 250 mg
Arginase is an enzyme that can limit the production of nitric oxide which means your pump is not as extreme as it could be – no one wants that! The good news is you can block this enzyme with L-Norvaline thereby extending the effects of nitric oxide.(7)
Hesperidin – 100 mg
This ingredient is a heart-healthy flavonoid that’s associated with Vitamin C and known to enhance blood circulation.(8)
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract – 5 mg
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract significantly improves the absorption of the other nutrients paired with it and has been utilized in this manner for over 20 years. Increased absorption translates to enhanced activation of ingredients, allowing you to achieve the most extreme muscle pump possible when using FULL AS F*CK.
AgmaMax™ Agmatine Sulfate
This version of Agmatine Sulfate uses a unique manufacturing process to create the purest Agmatine available.
- Hoffmann, E.K., I.H. Lambert, and S.F. Pedersen, Physiology of cell volume regulation in vertebrates. Physiol Rev, 2009. 89(1): p. 193-277.
- Demady, D. R., Jianmongkol, S., Vuletich, J. L., Bender, A. T., & Osawa, Y. (2001, January). Agmatine enhances the NADPH oxidase activity of neuronal NO synthase and leads to oxidative inactivation of the enzyme. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11125020
- Van, S. P., Osborne, M. A., Fassett, R. G., & Coombes, J. S. (2010, February 01). Guidelines for glycerol use in hyperhydration and rehydration associated with exercise. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20092365
- Zhou, L., Zuo, Z., & Chow, M. S. (2005, December). Danshen: An overview of its chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and clinical use. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16291709
- Clifford, T., Howatson, G., West, D. and Stevenson, E. (2018). The Potential Benefits of Red Beetroot Supplementation in Health and Disease.
- El-Bassossy HM, e. (2018). Arginase inhibition alleviates hypertension associated with diabetes: effect on endothelial-dependent relaxation and NO production. – PubMed – NCBI. [online] Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22281732 [Accessed 20 Dec. 2018].
- Rizza, S., Muniyappa, R., Iantorno, M., Kim, J. A., Chen, H., Pullikotil, P., . . . Quon, M. J. (2011, May). Citrus polyphenol hesperidin stimulates the production of nitric oxide in endothelial cells while improving endothelial function and reducing inflammatory markers in patients with metabolic syndrome. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21346065
There are no reviews yet.