EPIC GAINS IS HERE!
Each serving of EPIC GAINS provides you with:
- 296 Calories
- 8 Grams of Healthy Fats
- 36 Grams of Brown Rice based Carbohydrates
- Helps improve anaerobic capacty
- 6 Grams of Fiber
- 20 Grams of Protein
- Only 6 total grams of sugar
Complex carbs are the fuel of choice for high performing athletes. They provide a sustained release of energy throughout the day that won’t put your blood sugar levels through the peaks and valleys the way simple sugars will.
Epic Gains provides a whole-food carb in brown rice. It’s hypoallergenic, easy to digest and packed with micronutrients, including selenium and manganese. Also included is Fibersol-2, a type of soluble corn fiber added to foods in enhance their fiber content, thereby increasing sense of fullness and satiety. >Epic Gains provides a whole-food carb in brown rice. It’s hypoallergenic, easy to digest and packed with micronutrients, including selenium and manganese. Also included is Fibersol-2, a type of soluble corn fiber added to foods in enhance their fiber content, thereby increasing sense of fullness and satiety.
This is one mass gainer that won’t leave you feeling hungry!
EPIC Protein Mass Blend
Epic Gains includes a trio of highly bioavailable dairy-based proteins in its EPIC Protein Mass Blend. Consisting of Milk Protein, Whey Protein Isolate, and EFA-Enriched Whey Protein Concentrate, Epic Gains provides all of the essential amino acids your body needs to fuel muscle growth and repair as well as the essential fatty acids (EFAs) it requires for optimal hormone production, immune system function, and overall health.
Nowhere else will you find a more comprehensive protein profile in a mass gainer than with Epic Gains.
Making gains isn’t just about proteins and carbs, it’s also about fats, too. While other mass gaining supplements on the market may opt for the cheap, highly processed fats (such as partially hydrogenated fats), Epic Gains includes one of the healthiest fats on the planet in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs).
MCTs are a special type of fat that can be used immediately for energy by the body, in a manner similar to carbs, but they also offer a number of other benefits. Studies show that consuming MCTs can enhance cognitive function, athletic performance, and satiety.[1,2,3]
Epic Gains isn’t just for hitting your macros, it’s also built to supply those necessary essential vitamins and minerals, too. Each serving of Epic Gains contains the Machine Vegetable Blend, a robust collection of micronutrient dense veggies including tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, kale, and broccoli. This ensures that no matter how epically “dirty” your others meals throughout the day are, you’ve got your micros in with Epic Gains.
1. Hu Yang I, De la Rubia Orti JE, Selvi Sabater P, et al. [COCONUT OIL: NON-ALTERNATIVE DRUG TREATMENT AGAINST ALZHEIMER S DISEASE]. Nutr Hosp. 2015;32(6):2822-2827. doi:10.3305/nh.2015.32.6.9707.
2. Nosaka N, Suzuki Y, Nagatoishi A, Kasai M, Wu J, Taguchi M. Effect of ingestion of medium-chain triacylglycerols on moderate- and high-intensity exercise in recreational athletes. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2009;55(2):120-125
3. Kinsella R, Maher T, Clegg ME. Coconut oil has less satiating properties than medium chain triglyceride oil. Physiol Behav. 2017;179:422-426. doi:10.1016/j.physbeh.2017.07.007.